Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Beginning of RC Photography, Blog 1




I started my photography business this last summer. I have always had a passion for taking pictures. The opportunity presented itself for me to actually get the equipment necessary to take awesome pictures! Being a military spouse and on the verge of a move from Alaska to Idaho I decided to do my first photo shoots for free, for those families willing to be my test subjects. I was honored to take photos of some newborns, some families, and also a maternity shoot. I also had some awesome friends that let me borrow their children to take photos of, in return they got a cd of all of the photos to do with what they chose. I will now share some of those very first photos, in the next blog I will share my very first paying customers I had here in Mountain Home, Idaho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment